1. Dr. Klein and Mr. Big
BERLIN nightlife Blog
Orit Shapira personal assistant manger.
Hey I'm Orit Shapira and I'm 37 years old, working as personal assistant in a nice office here in Berlin were I live at the last 4 years. but originally I'm from Tel Aviv that's where my family still live. I was called Orly back home, a typical Israeli name, but people here thought it's pronounce Orali, very embarrassing - so I had to change it to Orit though, keep it simple, those are the rules here lol.
Actually I moved here to Berlin to explore my sexual liberality and also my personal self, I felt un sexy defiantly un satisfied and I could came only by my hand. I was married but my dear exhusband didn't touch me for 10 years. I had all I ever wanted and money could buy, but I wasn't happy.
one day I gave it up, I felt that I can't continue anymore
I decided to leave everything behind and move on. I refused to live un loved for the rest of my life just because we got used to each other and we had very nice income together, that was the hardest still my best decision in my entire life.
The next day I relocated my life to Berlin.
I've stared to explore myself in Berlin
and discovered my alter ego - the me I wants to be
I've checked every night club in town, I saw thing I could not believed exists out of movies.. my new life in Berlin exited me so much, but at the right moment when I though I saw everything - there is when my real Berlin expereance started, the night I followed my boss.
One night I followed him after work, it was defiantly the most exited night of my life .. after few nights like that I got addicted. every post is based one one night with my boss, that is also my fetish, I like to watch other but not to take part my self, I just following him, then I write what I saw.
I Have discovered the real Berlin's Fetich scene.
![]() |
| The Fetish Institute |
I'm not crazy, actually I had a perfect life before I started working for my Boss 2 years ago
but ever since all I can think of is him. All started one evening at the office, I watched him dressing up for his traditional weekend office speech, but I couldn't take my eyes of his new cufflink and ring, I love men in official dress, so sexy and apparently that is my fetish!
yea it's a new word for me either, fetish represents your sexual fantasies outfit and your sex games, Berlin BTW is the world capital for fetish and BDSM means:
Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism
Berlin is full out of Fetish clubs, such as Insomnia & KitKat Bargain and many more..
there are also private ones like The Fetish Institute where clients pay up to 800 EUR just to experience 3 best hours of there life. I've been in all, just pretending I'm his personal manager, alternative secretary 24/7 and those are my stories.
the stories are real, just the names where changed

No comments:
Post a Comment